Monday, March 2, 2009

This is a test

I am so excited.  I am getting ready for a big yard sale.  It’s out with the old and in with the new.  I have been a very good steward of finances, and after much research have found wonderful deals for some new things.  

With all the excitment, things are also chaotic!  With a week or so before my husbands major surgery, I am moving 5 rooms in the house around, organizing the yard sale, and working on my works in progress.

What are the works in progress you ask?  Oh, that is more exciting news.  A clothing line of fun, simple, clean humor that you can share your faith, or get a little if need be!  A simple, but artistic jewelry line of my artwork.  Wearable art!  Greeting cards, collectibles, coffee cups and I’m adding to the list.  This is so much fun!  I will make an announcement when the product line is almost done.

Check back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment