Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Attitude, What We Say and Relationships


Attitude, What We Say and Relationships…
by CARLEY on SEPTEMBER 2, 2009[EDIT]


I am working on my next post. It’s about our attitude, our mouths and what we speak out of them. Relationships, forgiveness in them and when you have to move away from one. I am talking about friendships, or siblings and maybe even children, not marriages. That’s a different post!

So, while I am finishing this weeks post , can you think of anything on this subject you want another’s insight on? How about something that has you really in a knot you can’t seem to untie? Sometimes, changing your perspective on how you look at things helps move thru the mess.

Leave your questions and thoughts, I will take them into consideration as I finish up!

Meanwhile…. Live your life, where ever you are, Smile thru it, it’s great for your face! And Share the faith, show God off!

1 comment: