Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good News

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

My Homeworks Artistry newsletter is about to come out Friday. Sign up today! It is loaded with great information and news of MY NEW EXCITING VENTURE!

I can now tell you a little about her. It's Carley

This site is under construction at the moment, but will be up by the end of this week!

I have completed another project and the gallery that represents me is having it's Grand Opening this Saturday. Read about it here

I am excited about this too!

Please leave your comments, suggestion or questions!

Smile and Bless Someone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla, I've been looking at a lot of your work on your blog. It's wonderful! I like this picture of you also. You look like a fun person to be around and uplifting. Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement on my work also. Wishing you the best in all of life and art!

    Blessings!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete